The Admission Process
MJC is focused on empowering women to reach their potential and we are excited that you are interested in shaping your future with us. Get answers to all your admission related queries here.
The Admission cell of the College ensures a fair and transparent admission process. This is done by a strict adherence to the norms and guidelines issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
The College offers Pre-Admission Counselling for students, wherein an academic counsellor guides students about the scope of various courses, based on the student’s interest and vision for their career. To avail this, interested students may contact the Admissions Cell once they have received the results of their Higher Secondary Examinations.
Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any equivalent examination
Under Graduation degree of Bharathiar University or any equivalent examination
Fill up the Registration Form and submit documents
- Application Fee of Rs.100
- Academic documents (Mark sheet 10th and 12th)
- Photo Identity
- Passport Size photographs ( 4 copies)
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct certificate
- Migration Certificate for boards other than Tamil Nadu State Board
- Scholarship eligibility documents (as applicable) Community Certificate, Income Certificate for SC/ST Candidates, Sports Achievement /NCC/ Ex-service person/ Disability/Other Special Quota Certificate
Note: Original documents with one photocopy attested by Gazetted Officer is required
Mode of Payment could be Online or Demand Draft in the favor of “Michael Job Arts and Science College for Women”
Upon completion of the simple two steps, your admission will be confirmed, and a ‘student number’ will be issued to you when the submitted documents and payments are approved by the University.
Free education is available for deserving candidates to the financially downtrodden, children of single parents and orphaned candidates, on request through an application. The application can be taken from the Admissions Cell. Selections will take place after an internal committee has conducted a close scrutiny of all applications.
MJC offers sponsored education to:
- Students from financially challenged backgrounds
- Students with physical disablilities
- Students with merit/sports achievements
- Students with experience in the NCC
- Students with a record of service in Defence forces
The relevant certificates must be submitted and applications will be selected after scrutiny by an internal committee